A place where Thoughts, Feelings, Ideas, Plans, and Opinons. Hopefully; turn into Inspiration, Motivation, Empathy, Understanding, and Wisdom

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What inspire me?

I was sitting here today, and I ask myself what really inspires me? Well I would have to say it’s my children. I could go through out this world doing whatever I want but how does a mother of three do so without the consequences influencing her children, and how they grow as individuals. The way one may parent is really how you nourish your seed, and in which how strongly you are connected to your children. I feel it’s important to lead by example and be the role model in my children’s life’s, now that doesn’t mean me being perfect but cautious of my decisions and how I am a major part of how they will shift and grow. It’s the importance of raising healthy minded children. No matter the age if you look at your children now trust you can point out what they have taken from you. Each one of mine has something of me that stands out strong, I see it family, and friends recognize it, so you know now that you play a strong part of molding your legacy.
My inspiration is watching my children grow into unique people, with strong desires, and ideas, and passion, but also seeing them become their own parts of the human race. Wow I’ve lost my thoughts as to why I began this blog. I guess I needed to know what my inspiration of being is. It’s a reflection of my beginning of my legacy, and the existence of “Mom” well that’s the end of that reflection or is it? Until next time peace and blessings

No comments: